Home

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The line-up at Jones Beach so far this year is above average. There are still the usual 70s and 80s semi-icons and wash-ups such as Journey, Poison and Styx, but also included is Depeche Mode/Goldfrapp May 13, the New Cars (blech!)/Blondie June 9, Nine Inch Nails/Bauhaus/Peaches June 17, Fiona Apple (!) July 22 and Roger Waters September 15.
-----------------
I Am Robot and Proud posted part of my review.
-----------------
Blender's latest list is the worst things to ever happen to music. While I think Blender making this list should be number 51, I sorta agree with their number 1. note their new deal with AOL.
-----------------
Also at AOL- a streaming of the new Secret Machines record.
-----------------
Soapnet removed 90210 from the 10am timeslot and now its only on at 5pm. This is shitty because the second season just began and the notorious Emily Valentine was just about to be on. Shannon will be taping at 5pm so I can still provide reports. My VCR is impossible to deal with. 90210 series has not officially been released on dvd, though it is obtainable.
-----------------

No comments: