Home

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

girl you know it's new.

Scissor Sisters: "I Don't Feel Like Dancing". awesomely awesome Bee-Gees-esque. record out today. date in New York sold out. son of a bitch.
================
Okkervil River: "The President's Dead" (single out in December on Jagjaguwar) I've seen the name Okkervil River many times. And I always want to pronounce it "Overkill River." Not that I think the music is overkill, but because I don't read good. In fact I have never heard the their music, until now. this is a song about a President being dead. new york dates with the nite: October 14, 15 - Bowery Ballroom.
------------------------
Goes Cube - guys, change that press photo on myspace and make yourselves look tougher! Goes Cube song number 30 kicked my ass twice and stepped on my foot and then i saw the video for song 26 with the flying fish and i was all like WHOA! new york dates with the nite:

9/26 with You Say Party We Say Die and The Blow at Sin-e
10/16 with Valient Thorr and The Giraffes at Trash
11/2 CMJ, The Delancey
-------------------------
Hedley- pop-punk band released this junk today on Capitol. oh, those major labels. can you even take this band seriously? oh i better relax, i mean, i shouldn't take them or myself too seriously. it's all about having fun, you know!

No comments: